Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Cards From The Past

I used to have a different blog...but I never kept up with it and so I decided to start fresh with a new blog & new name at the beginning of 2012. Since I have a bunch of older cards that have never made it on this blog, I thought I would start posting some of them so they could be documented. I'll do my best to try and remember what supplies were used...this could be interesting! These cards were made in either 2008 or 2009...some of my earliest card creations that I'm willing to share. LOL :)

I know the patterned paper is from DCWV as well as the card base. The metallic paper on the bow & tag was purchased at WalMart (I so wish they still sold this!) and the stamp is one I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's. I don't remember what brand the brad or rub on from the gift tag is from. I want to say the Cricut cut is from Celebrations...but don't quote me on that!

This paper was from a stack of birthday themed paper I purchased at Target, not sure of the brand. Again, I think the Cricut cuts are from Celebrations. The card base is DCWV and the buttons and thread were from my stash.

This paper was from the same stack I bought at Target. Card base and cardstock is DCWV & the ribbon was from my stash. The overlay on the tag was from a book of clear transparencies I bough from Paper Wishes, I think.

Card base is DCWV and I'm not sure who the paper is by. The embellishment came on a sheet of other chipboard birthday embellishments I purchased at Michael's or JoAnn's. The ric rac ribbon was from Joann's and the orange ribbon was just in my stash.

This card must have been after 2009...because that sentiment is from Close To My Heart & I didn't start using their products until I started selling them in late 2009. The papers and card base is from DCWV, ric rac from JoAnn's & brads from my stash...maybe SEI? That background paper has some glitter embossed on it...super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment