Monday, February 9, 2015

Bowl Of Cherries

I started these cards about 2 years ago...EEK!! I saw the layout somewhere and thought it would be cute and easy (it was) and then I selected some paper I thought for sure would be easy to embellish (it was not). I don't know why I struggled so long...I had the cherry stamp set this whole time! Anyways, this weekend I started going through a box of "In Progress" cards and I was determined to finish SOMETHING.

I chose a green glitter paper for the scallop circle, stamped the focal point and then used some foam tape to pop it up. I love how it turned out. The inside is stamped with a pretty versatile sentiment, so I can use these cards for a variety of things. 

Card base & Patterned Paper, Recollections. Glitter Paper, DCWV. White Daisy Cardstock & All Stamps & Inks, CTMH.
Close up so you can see the glitter paper.
Again, all stamps and ink, CTMH.



No comments:

Post a Comment