Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baby Girl & Birthday Cards

Here's another baby girl card. I'm not really sure how many cards my MIL is going to need (she isn't sure what the sex of one of the babies will be) so I'm just trying to make a few and she can pick what she likes. It won't hurt to have a few baby cards in my box for future use.

I used CTMH Grey Wool and White Daisy cardstock. The inks used were CTMH Grey Wool and Cotton Candy. I know the polka dot and grey washi tapes are CTMH, not sure about the yellow chevron. The stamps are both CTMH as well.

I also made a few birthday cards using this pattern. The first one I used pretty much like the inspiration card I found, but I didn't really care for it. The 2nd card I added some layering and loved how it turned out. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment