Thursday, January 8, 2015

Starting 2015 Strong!

I've tried to start this year out with some crafty time. Since the wedding, I've sold my townhouse and moved into my husbands house, which means I had to merge my hobby with his in our joint hobby room...about 1/2 the space I used to have. It's been an adjustment, but I've purged some things, rearranged some things and I think I'm getting settled. Here are some things I've recently made:

I used an OWH Sketch for this card. The paper is SEI "Corrine" (it has some silver metallic in it, which is fabulous), black cardstock is CTMH, sentiment stamp is from PTI.

These cards are from one of CTMH's card workshops. The paper line is Snowhaven. 

My mother in law asked me to make a few baby cards for her. This first one is using DCWV Nana's Nursery paper. the sentiment stamp and twine is CTMH.

This is the 2nd baby card I made...I know the paper is DCWV, I think it's Nana's Kids??? Sentiment and Outdoor Denim cardstock is CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment