Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Assortment of Goofy Cards

I had precut the patterned paper and Goofy faces for these cards quite some time ago, but never finished them. One of my goals this year is to get my "in progress" box under control, so I decided to tackle these this past week. I decided to keep the layouts basically the same, but do an assortment of sentiments. They are pretty flat, so easy for mailing as well. Pretty simple & kid friendly.

Here's what I started out with. I'm not sure what brand the orange card base is, but it's REALLY bright, so I wanted to cover up most of it. I matted the patterned paper on black cardstock (Recollections brand from Michael's). The Goofy squares were cut from a page of Disney characters, some are matte, some are glossy.

I cut all the frames for Goofy on my Cricut. 

I used different hardware on each of these cards. One is colorful brads, one has rhinestones and then the 3rd has small black brads.

There are 3 each of these sentiments as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment