Friday, January 6, 2012

Ready for the Weekend

If you know me, you know I LOVE my weekends and time off from work. I love sleeping in and when I want to do nothing, I do nothing. It's great. However, the past few weekends have been lacking in productivity and it's getting on my nerves. I haven't sepnt a productive day in my craft room since before Christmas and I have so much on my "craft to do" list it isn't even funny.

So, why do I tell you this? Because maybe, just maybe, on Monday I will have something fun to post about! I will still sleep in (especially after only 3 hours of sleep last night) but I WILL get in that craft room and get productive! 

On the menu this weekend:
~ Finish gift for my sister in law
~ Build my stash of birthday cards

That's not too complicated, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment