Thursday, January 5, 2012

Get On With It Already!!!

I can't say that I'm thrilled with the way this year is starting out. On New Year's Day, my computer got a virus, I had to cancel my debit cards and I've had a migraine for three out of the 5 days of the new year!! This is not a good start at all! Come on 2012, get your act together and stop messin' with me!

I would much rather focus on the things coming up in 2012 that I AM excited about. Really there is just one major thing right now...

I have started the process of buying a home! I honestly  never thought I'd be able to do this on my own, but here I am...waiting on my townhouse to be built...ETA end of April. (I would love to fast forward the next few months because the anticipation of it is KILLING ME!!)

So...if 2012 would do me a favor and just take it easy and not disrupt my schedule anymore, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment