Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Creations

I didn't accomplish a whole lot of crafting this month...the days just seem to get away from me. I have been going through stuff, sorting, re-organizing and trying to get stuff in order for the upcoming move...I guess that's something!

I did manage to make a card a couple weeks ago using a new stamp from CTMH called Card Word Puzzle.


I used a kraft card base, B&T paper from the Bliss paper pack and random stamped the flower in Outdoor Denim, coloring the inside of the flower with Sunset marker. The sheer ribbon was from my stash. The sentiment is from the same stamp set (which is full of words you can make tons of phrases from). I think the next card I wouldn't color in the flower on the sentiment quite so dark, but I still love how this turned out. And...I have plenty more paper left already stamped and ready to be turned into fabulous cards!

2 comments: