Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Swear I've Still Been Crafting!

It's been awhile since I posted, but I really have been doing some crafty things. Not as much as I would like, but a few things I've been working on. I'm not ready to show some of them, but I did want to share the Mother's Day cards I made before I forgot. This year I made cards for my mom, my mother-in-law, my stepmother-in-law and my husband's granny. They were actually really fun and pretty simple once I figured out the size I wanted to make them. They were all hand delivered so I didn't worry about the thickness of them and they all fit in 5x7 envelopes. I put a small charm on each card that says "love" and the flowers pull out of the flower pot to reveal a message. I didn't take any of those pics though! Enjoy!

This one used CTMH "Blossom" paper and some CTMH retired paper flowers. 

I believe this paper is CTMH "Bella" and I used a variety of silk, paper and knitted flowers from my stash. 

This paper is CTMH "Mayberry" and again a variety of flowers.

This card uses CTMH "Sophia" paper and again a variety of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment