Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Productive Labor Day Weekend

Now, I will admit, I spent a lot of time just lounging this past weekend...but, I also completed 26 Christmas cards...and I am excited about that!

I completed 8 of these:

Paper: DCWV & CTMH  Sentiment Stamp: CTMH
Twine & Silver Shimmer Trim: CTMH
 
I had cut out the papers for this card a LONG time ago & never completed them, so this was the year! I love a little sparkle on my Christmas cards & I'm really loving twine lately. This is another great card for mailing, not too thick!

I also completed 18 of the blue & white snowflake cards I posted about a week or so ago. I loved the ease of that design so much, I made another set of 18 with a red/cream/kraft color scheme & I have started a third set of 18 with a red/green/blue color scheme. I need to take pictures still of the finished products, so those will come in a later post.

I believe my completed Christmas card total is now at 72! I'm going to keep on going because I really want to sell some this year for some Christmas cash...and because I have a really obscene stash of Christmas swag that NEEDS to be thinned out. I'm loving not feeling the rush of doing them at the last minute and I'm pretty confident I'll be done creating Christmas cards by the end of October. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment