Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I do have pictures!

I don't have time right now to go through details of all these cards, but since I do have the pictures, I wanted to get them posted before I forget...maybe I will remember to come back and add details later on. I am really trying to document everything I make this year, so this will have to do for now!

This "love day" card was created with the Sweetheart paper line (retired) and I used some of the matching stickease, silver shimmer trim and cotton candy pompom ribbon. All supplies are CTMH except the embossing folder, I think that is from SU. How cute is this!?!?!?


This card is a mix up of a few differnt products. I used some of the Sweetheart paper (retired) from CTMH, a scrap of something else I had, some heart stickers from Hobby Lobby & the sentiment and puppy are rubons I bought at Target in the dollar spot a few years ago! The purple cardstock is DCWV. I found the layout with the banners on Pinterest...it's a great card layout to use up some scraps! I'd like to try some other papers with this layout.

For this card, I cut up the patterned paper to separate the hearts & then remount them to create my focal point. You can't really tell in this picture, but there is some purple in a couple of the heart squares, so I used some sheer gift wrap ribbon to give it some interest. It's cute, simple and still flat enough to mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment