Thursday, October 24, 2013

How Many Days Until Christmas?

61 days.

That is all...61 days. I'm feeling the crunch already.

In about 40 days I will have company coming and staying until after Christmas. I need to get myself moving if I want to have everything ready by the time she arrives! This past month has be derailed by situations beyond my control, so I do not have all the Christmas cards completed yet...but I am even more thankful than ever that I started so early this year. It will help emensely & my new goal is now to be completely done by Veteran's Day. Totally doable.

The bigger problem is I have yet to start shopping and scarier still, I haven't started on the homemade gifts I have planned. Again, I am thankful to have a plan...I just need the time to execute that plan!

I hope the rest of you are well on your way to a stress free holiday season and no matter what, remember the REASON for the season.

Since I don't have any new creations to post, I'll offer up some old family Christmas photos for Throwback Thursday. Enjoy!

Chelsea, Maya & Olivia

Maya

Olivia

My Mom & I ... 1978

Chelsea & My Dad ... 1993

Amy, Erica, Mom, David, Dad, Matt & Me ... 1981 (I think)

Erica, Mom, David, Matt, Dad, Me & Amy ... Early 80's

Gracellyn ... 2011 admiring her first year of decorating my tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment