Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm so neglectful!!!

My poor little blog has been dreadfully neglected since the move to my new place. I don't know why I find it so difficult to keep up with blogging, but it's not the only thing I've been neglecting. I haven't made much of anything crafty since my move either.

The good news is that the craft room, which I now refer to as "the studio", is set up and unpacked for the most part and I feel like I can get in there and create without having to search to find this or that. Now, don't get me wrong, there are still a lot of things I'd like to do to my craft room to make it more efficient, but that will have to wait awhile.

So, what's on the menu? For starters, I have some new Close To My Heart products from the Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book I will be creating with. Look for cards featuring the Flirty, Clementine and La Belle Vie papers soon!

And secondly, it's time to start on Christmas cards! I was able to make all the cards I sent out last year and even sold several, so that is my goal again this year. I usually make 6-12 of the same design and then go on to another design. It keeps things interesting and provides a variety when chosing which card to send to whom. The new Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit ($29.95) from Close To My Heart will be my starting point. This new kit will create 15 cards using their designs/stamps/embelishments and then some. I can't wait to get my hands on this new kit!

If you'd like to see what this new kit, check out my online store at www.abbycandlish.ctmh.com to view the new Idea Book. It's fabulous and you will NOT be disappointed in all the great new paper lines, stamps and embellishments available.

That's all for now...artwork will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment