Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thank You Cards

This card is inspired by a card I saw on bigredscraps.ning.com posted by Emilee Smith. I'll be creating some more of these with different colors using up some of my left over papers, but here's the first set. The card base is from DCWV and is slightly textured, I used CTMH ink in Moonstruck to ink up the edges of the card and the patterned paper, it was a really close match. I'm not sure where the pattern paper is from. The other cardstock (Lagoon), stamp and ink (Lagoon) is all Close To My Heart. The brads are from my stash...not sure where I got them either.

I like the simple layout of this and think it would be super easy to add different embellishments and/or swap out the "thank you" sentiment for something else. It's also a really flat card, so it's great for mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment